What is special about my site
- My school assemblies and class play scripts are written by a teacher for teachers at both primary and secondary level
- The service I offer is highly personalized – I deal with each customer as an individual – all enquiries answered within 24 hours
- A huge range of teaching material, for Key Stage One (KS1) and Two (KS2), allowing limitless cross-curricular links.
- We can provide ready to perform school assemblies on a vast range of topics
My school assemblies scripts offer:
- A lively and entertaining way to deliver the school curriculum.
- A huge range of teaching material, for Key Stage One (KS1) and Two (KS2) and Three (KS3), allowing limitless cross-curricular links.
- The total involvement of all children and young actors in drama – presenting opportunities both for reading and acting out play scripts allowing further discussion.
- Participation in school drama increases the confidence of children in speaking out.
- Different viewpoints can easily be presented through school theatre and the coverage of sensitive issues can be dealt with in a non-threatening way.
- Role play opportunities in drama scripts bring characters alive.
For a quick summary of the range of my plays visit:
Category listings can be found under my plays in the Navigation bar above.
Happy New Year Everyone!
To give you all plenty of ideas re: those New Year Resolutions (yours and students’!) check out the following:
Key Stage I:
- New Year Key Stage I Assembly: How Good Are You?
Key Stage II:
- New Year Assembly based on Character – What It Takes To Be Good
- New Year Assembly: New Beginnings
- New Year Resolutions Assembly
- Chinese New Year Assembly
- Burns Night Assembly
These plays can be used within the classroom as class plays; or as performance pieces i.e. in front of the school, as assemblies.
Lots of good positive advice to start us all off on the right foot for 2019!