The home of school assemblies and class plays for children (KS1 and KS2) and guided reading play scripts for primary and secondary schools. Scroll down for topical suggestions or click on my plays
above for the full catalogue.
Eurovision Song Contest.
Can Britain take any more humiliation on the European platform? Of course we can – it’s the European Song Contest time!! See how we’ve fared in the past – highly entertaining script guaranteed!
May 6th Space Day
Plays on Space – Science and Geography sections
- The Planets – an alien’s voyage through our solar system.
- A brief History of Space
- The Ancients and the Stars
- Stepping Back into Space
- Space Quiz based on all four above
May 8th VE Day
- World War II Assembly and Guided Reading Scripts
May 12 Eurovision Song Contest
June 1st International Children’s Day
June 5 World Environmental Day
June 8 World Oceans Day
See Oceans Assembly
And of course those Leavers’ Assemblies for the end of term!
- Leavers Assembly for Year 6s
- School’s Out Leavers Assembly
- It’s Good to Be Me Assembly
- Our School’s Got Talent Leavers Assembly
The following are scripts on how to improve our life style – always topical!
In a bid to get our school children to live more healthily I am writing a series of assemblies/class plays on such subjects as eating and exercise. See
What is special about my site
- My school assemblies and class plays scripts are written by a teacher for teachers at both primary and secondary level
- The service I offer is highly personalized – I deal with each customer as an individual – all enquiries answered within 24 hours
- A huge range of teaching material, for Key Stage One (KS1) and Two (KS2), allowing limitless cross-curricular links.
- We can provide ready to perform school assemblies on a vast range of topics
My school assemblies scripts offer:
- A lively and entertaining way to deliver the school curriculum.
- A huge range of teaching material, for Key Stage One (KS1) and Two (KS2) and Three (KS3), allowing limitless cross-curricular links.
- The total involvement of all children and young actors in drama – presenting opportunities both for reading and acting out play scripts allowing further discussion.
- Participation in school drama increases the confidence of children in speaking out.
- Different viewpoints can easily be presented through school theatre and the coverage of sensitive issues can be dealt with in a non-threatening way.
- Role play opportunities in drama scripts bring characters alive.
For a quick summary of the range of my plays visit:
Category listings can be found under my plays in the Navigation bar above.
These plays can be used within the classroom as class plays; or as performance pieces i.e. in front of the school, as assemblies.
Lots of good positive advice to start us all off on the right foot for 2019!
- Assemblies and Class Plays – Based on a class of 30. Suitable for performing within the classroom or in front of the school. Ready to deliver, with suggested songs, props and production notes.
- Performance Poems – To read in groups in class, or as whole class performance.