The home of school assemblies and class plays for children (KS1 and KS2) and guided reading play scripts for primary and secondary schools.
Chinese Year of the Pig 2019
Celebrate this auspicious occasion – pigs apparently have beautiful personalities and are blessed with good fortune! – with my two latest plays – two versions of The Three Little Pigs: one for Key Stage One and the other for Key Stage Two – with some very dodgy estate agents thrown into the mix!
International Darwin Day
International Darwin Day is a celebration to commemorate the birthday of Charles Darwin on 12 February 1809. The day is used to highlight Darwin’s contributions to science and to promote science in general. Darwin Day is celebrated around the world.
Safer Internet Day
Safer Internet Day is celebrated globally in February each year to promote the safe and positive use of digital technology for children and young people and inspire a national conversation. This year it is February 5th.
Valentine’s Day February 14th
Did someone say something about love being in the air? Did they not mention this to Romeo and Juliet? Check out the Valentine’s Script written for those who enjoy something a bit different!
World Book Day March 7, 2019
It’s an impossible task doing justice to all those amazing books out there but hopefully, I have highlighted some of the best – favourites of mine and my customers. There are undoubtedly others I should have featured in my scripts – do please point these out to me so I can include them in future ones! See menu above for details.
In a bid to get our school children to live more healthily I am writing a series of assemblies/class plays on such subjects as eating and exercise. See
What is special about my site
- My school assemblies and class plays scripts are written by a teacher for teachers at both primary and secondary level
- The service I offer is highly personalized – I deal with each customer as an individual – all enquiries answered within 24 hours
- A huge range of teaching material, for Key Stage One (KS1) and Two (KS2), allowing limitless cross-curricular links.
- We can provide ready to perform school assemblies on a vast range of topics
My school assemblies scripts offer:
- A lively and entertaining way to deliver the school curriculum.
- A huge range of teaching material, for Key Stage One (KS1) and Two (KS2) and Three (KS3), allowing limitless cross-curricular links.
- The total involvement of all children and young actors in drama – presenting opportunities both for reading and acting out play scripts allowing further discussion.
- Participation in school drama increases the confidence of children in speaking out.
- Different viewpoints can easily be presented through school theatre and the coverage of sensitive issues can be dealt with in a non-threatening way.
- Role play opportunities in drama scripts bring characters alive.
For a quick summary of the range of my plays visit:
Category listings can be found under my plays in the Navigation bar above.
These plays can be used within the classroom as class plays; or as performance pieces i.e. in front of the school, as assemblies.
Lots of good positive advice to start us all off on the right foot for 2019!
- Assemblies and Class Plays – Based on a class of 30. Suitable for performing within the classroom or in front of the school. Ready to deliver, with suggested songs, props and production notes.
- Performance Poems – To read in groups in class, or as whole class performance.